Terms of Service
YOU MUST BE THIRTEEN YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO REGISTER AND USE THE WEBSITE. YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO CONTRIBUTE USER SUBMISSIONS TO THE WEBSITE. GAMACY WILL DELETE ANY USER SUBMISSIONS WHERE IT DISCOVERS THE CONTRIBUTOR IS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
This is a legal agreement between you ("you" or "user") and Gamacy that states the material terms and conditions that govern your use of the Website. This agreement, together with all updates, supplements, additional terms, and all of Gamacy’s rules and policies collectively constitute this "Agreement" between you and Gamacy. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE STATED HEREIN, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
- Access and Content License. Gamacy grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, revocable, non- exclusive, license to access the Website and make use of its content, including without limitation, edit the content on the Website as expressly permitted by Gamacy. Gamacy further grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, revocable, non-exclusive, license to create and reproduce derivative works of portions of the content on the Website and to publicly display or distribute such derivative works so long as (a) all such derivative works credit Gamacy or its licensors for the original work and keep all applicable copyright notices intact; (b) any such derivative work is distributed on terms substantially similar to those herein; and (c) no such derivative work is subject to any technological measures that control access or use of the content in a manner inconsistent with these terms. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Website or its contents; except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or by law, any derivative use of the Website or the Content thereon; any downloading or copying of account information; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Except as expressly granted herein, the Website and/or any portion of the Website may not be reproduced, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any purpose without Gamacy’s express written consent.
- Copyright and Ownership. Except for the User Submissions, all of the content featured or displayed on the Website, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, and illustrations ("Content"), is owned by Gamacy, its licensors, vendors, agents and/or its Content providers. All elements of the Website, including without limitation the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. The Website may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Website is being made available. Except as permitted by copyright law, you may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the Website. Except as authorized under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the Website. You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Website. The Website, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Gamacy, its licensors, vendors, agents and/or its Content providers, unless otherwise expressly agreed. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on the Website.
- Trademarks/No Endorsement. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Gamacy used herein (including but not limited to: Gamacy name, Gamacy corporate logo, the Website name, the Website design, and any logos) (collectively “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Gamacy or its affiliates, partners, vendors or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify Gamacy trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Website, without Gamacy's prior written consent. You shall not use Gamacy’s name or any language, pictures or symbols which could, in Gamacy’s judgment, imply Gamacy’s endorsement in any (i) written or oral advertising or presentation, or (ii) brochure, newsletter, book, or other written material of whatever nature, without prior written consent.
- Account Registration and Security. You understand that you will need to create an account to have access to all of the parts of the Website. You further understand that you will be required to have an Email account and login to your Email account through the Website to get access to the account. You will: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website's registration or subscription page (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Gamacy has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Gamacy has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof). You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You will not share your account information or your user name and password with any third party or permit any third party to logon to the Website using your account information. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware. You are responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Website. We have the right to provide user billing, account, Content or use records, and related information under certain circumstances (such as in response to legal responsibility, lawful process, orders, subpoenas, or warrants, or to protect our rights, customers or business). Please note that anyone able to provide your personally identifiable information will be able to access your account so you should take reasonable steps to protect this information.
- Submission Policy. The Website is designed to solicit content from you and other users of the website (“User Submissions”). User Submissions remain the intellectual property of the individual user making the submission. By posting content to our Website, you expressly grant Gamacy a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid-up worldwide, fully sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to use, reproduce, reformat, edit, revise, review, analyze, publicly display, publicly perform, distribute, advertise, and promote your User Submission or to authorize or sublicense any such rights to any third party. Any such User Submissions are deemed non-confidential and Gamacy shall be under no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information, in whatever form, contained in any User Submission. All User Submissions will be your own work and/or you will have all rights necessary to submit the User Submission to the Website. You will be solely responsible for paying any royalties to and/or securing any permissions from any co-author or other collaborator. You will identify all such co- authors and collaborators as part of your User Submission. You may withdraw your User Submission at any time prior to Gamacy’s notice that your User Submission is a Selected User Submission.
- Inappropriate User Submissions. Gamacy does not encourage, and does not seek User Submissions that result from any activity that: (i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal; (ii) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property; or (iii) may constitute a crime or tort. You agree that you have not and will not engage in any of the foregoing activities in connection with producing your submission. All User Submissions will further comply with our Community Standards (linked to here).
- Inappropriate Conduct. You are prohibited from using the Website to post or send any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, or obscene material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or otherwise violate any law. You further agree that sending or posting unsolicited advertisements or “spam” on or through the Website is expressly prohibited by this Agreement. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- Access and Interference. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the Website; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
- Right to Takedown Content. Users shall remain solely responsible for their User Submissions or other content posted to the Website and Gamacy will have no obligation to prescreen any such content. However, we shall have the right in our sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Website at any time without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to remove any material that we find to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable, and the additional right to deny any user who fails to conform to any provision of these Terms of Service access to the Website or any part thereof.
- No Payments. You are not entitled to any payment for any User Submissions posted or published on the Website or otherwise used by Gamacy.
- Advertising Rights. Gamacy reserves the right to sell, license and/or display any advertising, attribution, links, promotional and/or distribution rights in connection with the Website, and Gamacy and its licensors or affiliates will be entitled to retain any and all revenue generated from any sales or licenses of such advertising, attribution, links, or promotional or distribution rights. Nothing in these terms obligates or may be deemed to obligate Gamacy to sell, license or offer to sell or license any advertising, promotion or distribution rights.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, the Website may contain links to web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Gamacy or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Website. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other web sites. If you decide to access any other web sites linked to or from this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent that you have the right and authority to enter into this Agreement, are fully able and competent to satisfy the terms, conditions, and obligations herein, and your use of the Website is and will be in compliance with all applicable laws. You represent that you have read, understood, agree with, and will abide by the terms of this Agreement. In addition, you represent and warrant that if you contribute User Submissions you are over the age of 18 and your User Submissions and all elements thereof are (a) owned or controlled solely and exclusively by you, you have prior written permission from the rightful owner of the content included in your User Submissions, or you are otherwise legally entitled to grant Gamacy all of the rights granted herein; and (b) Gamacy’s use of your User Submissions as described or contemplated herein do not and will not infringe on the copyrights, trademark rights, publicity rights or other rights of any person or entity, violate any law, regulation or right of any kind whatsoever, or otherwise give rise to any actionable claim or liability, including without limitation rights of publicity and privacy, and defamation. Furthermore, you shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of submitting them.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER GAMACY, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER GAMACY, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM GAMACY OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. GAMACY DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY, OR WILL BE LIABLE, FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR ANY VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT, OR OTHER PROPERTY CAUSED BY OR ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING THIS WEBSITE, OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS FROM THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT WILL GAMACY, OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THE WEBSITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL OF THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL GAMACY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) FIFTY DOLLARS (US $50.00) OR (B) THE AMOUNT OWED TO YOU FOR THE SELECTED USER SUBMISSIONS.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Gamacy and any affiliated company or individual harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to or in connection with (i) the use of the Website or your placement or transmission of any User Submission, or other content, message or information on or through this Website by ou or your authorized users; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation, your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights or intellectual property rights; (iv) your violation of any law, rule or regulation of the United States or any other country; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any User Submission that you provide to Gamacy, including without limitation any claim or damages arising from a defamation or invasion of privacy claim; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Website with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
- Release. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users of the Website, you release Gamacy (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. We may also block your access to our Website in the event that (a) you breach these Terms of Service; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us.
- Force Majeure. Neither Gamacy nor you shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond their reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies: any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labor unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
- Choice of Law. Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Website and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the State of Washington. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the State of Washington. A printed version of these Terms of Service will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms of Service to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- General. These Terms of Service set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Website, and operation of the Website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You agree that these Terms of Service and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by Gamacy in our sole discretion. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. All sections which by their context ought to survive this agreement shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- 23.* DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”) NOTICE. In operating the Website, we may act as a “services provider” (as defined by DMCA) and offer services as online provider of materials and links to third party web sites. As a result, third party materials that we do not own or control may be transmitted, stored, accessed or otherwise made available using the Website. Gamacy has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Website. Gamacy has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content or the suspension of any user that is found to have infringed on the rights of Gamacy or of a third party, or that has otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations, or any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you believe any material available via the Website infringes a copyright, you should notify us using the notice procedure for claimed infringement under the DMCA (17 U.S.C. Sect. *512(*c)(2)). We will respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the Content. Our designated agent (i.e., proper party for notice) to whom you should address infringement notices under the DMCA is [email protected] Please provide the following notice:
- Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- Identify the material on the Website that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the Website;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
We may give notice to our users of any infringement notice by means of a general notice on any of our websites, electronic mail to a user's e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user's physical address in our records. If you receive such an infringement notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
- Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms of Service or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact our Customer Service Department by email at [email protected]
- Copyright Notice. All Site design, graphics, text selections, arrangements, and all software are Copyright © 2019, Gamacy, Inc. or its licensors. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.